Tuesday, November 22, 2011

# 91 Grow a beard for a month

This week was a pretty cool father son event that involved shaving our sexy beards! Oops… Looks like I gave away # 91 Grow a beard for a month.

For years I have wondered what it would look like to grow some facial hair on this baby face of mine. I thought it would be interesting to attempt to let it grow for a little while and see what happened. My goal was a month…

Here are the results!

After Week 1
After Week 2

After Week 3
After Week 4
One Month!!!
 After a month of growing out this beast, it was now time to shave it! My dad decided he would join me and shave his beard that he has been growing for one whole week (makes me look pathetic).

Maybe I want this another month?
But then I wouldn't have anything to blog about!
Showing me up after only one week!
I'm darker though! Thank you Just For Men...
In order to learn French, I must look French...
Unfortunately it's Movember...
Grow a mo, save a bro
Even if your mo looks like that ^

# 91 Grow a beard for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment